Monday, December 15, 2008

Introducing...
(cue the music) Doo doo doo doo...
IMG_6878
Baby Paul Lynch! (a.k.a Lynchboy, Baby Paulie, Petit Bebe, and My New Friend)
I can't tell you how big he is. I can't tell you how much he weighs. But here's another picture:
IMG_6900
And a little closer up:
IMG_6901
He is very cute. And very smart. And everybody's doing well. I went over there last night to take xmas pics, and Theresa said "Heather! Heather! Come meet our new baby!"
And she was psyched to hold him in the Christmas picture.
I have chosen an example that you will not be getting in the mail:
pic3
Those girls are happy with that baby! He is a lucky baby to be blessed with such nice sisters, and a nice big family in general!
So, welcome Baby Paulie! May you stay the eating and sleeping machine that you are! And congrats Lynch family! New babies are a lot of fun!

No comments: