Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Scanned Photos from Long Ago
While we were at Bill and Lorna's wedding, we were able to check out their superawesome guest book, which was a Shutterfly photo album with embeded pics, many of which I'd never seen before. I lurv looking at pictures. Old pics, new pics. I love love love it! So, Gail and I were talking to Kathy about how cool it was, and how cool it was to see Uncle Bernie, who died probably 20 or 21 years ago this month, I believe. I know we have different pictures at our house that his kids probably haven't seen or at least haven't seen in a long time, so I scanned some when I got home. Forgive the poor quality, friends, but some were very very tiny 1x1 inch photos!
scan_0011
Mike and John and Rich, perhaps from some past New Year's Eve.
scan_0011b
My mom, with party hat and balloons and party face.
scan_0011a
My pop, with a gigantic beard!
scan_0010
Uncle Gene (?) but you can see Uncle Bernie and Vin in the background.
scan_0009
Uncle Bernie and Aunt Jean, Kim and Laurie (at one of my bday parties)
scan_0008
By the size of those drinks, I'd say they're at the Woodshed!
scan_0007
At Bear Camp Pond
scan_0006
Meaghers and Cooks at the top of a mountain. My favorite times every summer were when we went on trips together!
scan_0005
Sweet.
scan_0003a
Family picture!
scan_0004
You can see Billy behind me, happy to dig.
scan_0001
Uncle Bernie, Kathy, Vin, Ben, Billy and me!
I'll keep scanning for sure!
But it will have to be next week!
I've got a craft fair to prepare for!

1 comment:

I said...

Seaniebear looks just like Richie in the first pic - and I love seeing Bill, Ben and Jer as little kids.