Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Knots were tied!
This weekend, in New Hope, PA-right ON the Delaware River, Bill Cook and his now wife! Lorna Gifis got married! It was a little drizzly, but beautiful nonetheless!
IMG_8185
I did not get any sweet and awesome pictures, as my camera has been a little sad as of late, but I had a great time!
IMG_8220
The bride was beautiful, the groom was handsome, and there were lots of fun peeps to talk ( and dance) with!
IMG_8291
IMG_8295
IMG_8424
(maybe one of my fave pics of all time)
IMG_8440
Melissa and Mike!
IMG_8499
Mother and Son!
IMG_8233a
Ben makes a toast! (Jeremy also made a toast - both really funny! But my pics came out too dark...)
IMG_8459
IMG_8426
lornaandbill
Anyways, it was super great! The new couple is off to a great start!

2 comments:

kathyc said...

Heather - I love all the old pictures and of course the ones from the wedding!! Many great memories we'll have forever!! Thanks for being there.

I said...

Feather - more wedding pics! Less scanned pics with me in them. More pics of you and Gailsie with your crazy hair styles!