Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day and more!
(Alternate title: Babies Babies Everywhere!)


Well, it was a weekend to remember!


Sunday: Go with Kate to Barntiques, in Moriches, which was a little village of antique stores. We ate at a place called Jimmy's Diner, on Route 101, and I had the GREATEST lunch of my life. It was roasted turkey and bacon on a roll with a side of brown gravy. I housed it, and I loved every minute of it. We learned of Barntiques from Auntie Q, who rode with us on a bus trip to Brimfield, MA the weekend before. She's a really nice lady, and I don't know her real name, but she had quit teaching and opened up her own antique shop which was her dream, and she is very cool. So, we shopped for the day and then came back. I went over to AnnMarie and Sean Lynch's, where there was a barbeque. And this is what I saw:



IMG_1548



Running!



IMG_1549



Playing!



IMG_1559



Mr. Paulie Lynch!



IMG_1561



Gail and Baby Tristan!



IMG_1599



Cass and Baby James!



IMG_1607



Me, Pop and Tristan!



IMG_1569



Maddie Boyon!



IMG_1679



Aiden Vesce!



IMG_1556



Stephanie Lynch!



IMG_1671



More Tristan! (this time she's awake!)



IMG_1695
Another Paulie Lynch! ( As I found out, a very smiley baby, and a bit of a ham! I like that.)

So, a lot of babies around --even though some appeared in the montage twice...

Among the missing (and missed) were my Loch and my Seaniebear, but we will see them soon, I am sure. And party like rock stars!

Then on Monday--Memorial Day, Gail & Colleen (and baby James) came with me to Bobby's new apartment in Babylon or West Babylon for a BBQ. I didn't really take any pictures, but here's a couple of Baby James to make up for it:

IMG_1005

IMG_1799

IMG_0741

IMG_1818

Yesterday's Sunday Adventures: Kate, James, Gail and I went to Cracker Barrel! And the Christmas Tree Shop! We had a great time. Don't be a hater. Be a celebrater!

No comments: