I got 13 done...which isn't bad...
1. See the puffins in the wild
Well, we sure tried...too foggy every day. Those O'Hara girls were real troopers, getting up at 6:45 every morning of our vacation, trooping down to the docks...
2. Learn to play the drums
At Willie Mae's Rock Camp for Ladies!
With Gail and Gladys representing the Robo Poppins! Robo Poppins rock the hiz-ouse! It was the best time ever!!!
Did it. I still like straight knitting best, though.
4. Learn to knit in the round.
5. Learn to weave.
Found a class for this fall.
6. Take a full (read: semester-long) class in some kind of textile thing that I actually like.
Screenprinting at FIT, which was super -de -duper fun.
7.Make a quilt
8. Make my own clothes
At the MAKE Workshop in NYC. I learned to make a cool bag, a pencil skirt, and this dress, which I completely hate the fabric of...which I liked at one point. It is totally unfortunate, but I will start a new dress! And I have worn the skirt!
9.Be Kind, not right.
Well, I'm getting better?
10. Get my passport.
11. Get out of the country
12. Floss every day.
Yay! Well, mostly.
13. Ride on a motorcycle.
14. Build a real piece of furniture
15. Learn to blow glass
NOt yet. But Port Washington's got a place.
16. Throw out 30 things.
Certainly did this...but I should throw out a hundred things next year.
17. Bake bread.
18. Make from scratch: cookies, cake, lemonade.
Not yet. Well, I made mom's cookies.
19. Go on a decent road trip (more than 5 hours).
Maine maine maine. New Hampshire.
20. Write a book.
21. Get to Iceland.
22. Take a few tap dancing lessons.
23. Make a lamp or rewire a lamp.
24. Get new glasses.
Done. And sunglasses!
25. Start a savings account.
26. Get to Scotland.
27. Send 10 postcards.
Check check check--sent 'em from Maine to many friends. Couldn't send one to Carter because they didn't have an address yet.
28. Make something and sell it.Signed up for September with my sweet onesies
29. Flatten my stomach
A little food poisoning took care of that pooch.
30. Go hiking for a day.