Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Richie!
IMG_1216
It's my brother Richie's birthday today! And though I will say he is old, I will not say how old he is. Though I will tell you this: he is one year and one month younger than my brother John.
Now, start humming your Kenny Rogers "Through the Years":
IMG
Though John has the reputation for messy eating (ear sprinkles-wink wink), Richie apparently can "do it UP".
IMG_0001
Adorable, though maybe an "unusually large head".
IMG_0002
With Mom and Pop at Grammy's house. Now, I'm pretty sure that this is before Gail was born, so that would mean that Mom and Dad were somewhere around 34 or 35. Weird.
IMG_0003
Sear's Portrait.
IMG_0004
Richie and ME! (you know I always have to work myself in to the entry). I was just born here! Well, a few days before! And he's six or seven...
Her daddy
And here's Richie with HIS baby, Carter, who is much older than this now. But that's a story for another time! So, Happy Birthday, friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a nice job on that...can't wait to see my special blog entry on December 17 ...when it is my birthday...