Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to John!
It's my brother John's birthday. I won't tell you how old he is...except that he turned eight three weeks after I was born. And I turned 30 three weeks ago...so, for the math minded: you may draw your own conclusions!
I thought I'd share with you a few pictures of my big brother through the years:

IMG_0001
Richie on the left, Johnny on the right. Yes, that is a very devilish grin on John's face. He's probably about two.
IMG
John and Rich holding Gail. They are probably four and three? Five and four? Somewhere around there.
IMG_0002
John. At five? Six? Who knows? well, probably Johnny knows.
IMG_0003
I'm that baby. John is eight or nine. Rich is seven or eight. Gail is four or five. And my Mom is around 40/41.
IMG_0004
John and Rich playing in the backyard. John eating an apple. Hopefully one that was given to him by my mom, not some random fruit dropped in the backyard.
IMG_9922
John Today!
IMG_9925
Happy Birthday, Dude!

1 comment:

I said...

Look!! I am famous! The best part is, you only have to change the last two pics and you have a blog entry for Richie's birthday, too. YAY FEATHER!!