Monday, September 15, 2008

Hola, Fiestaware!
Katie, Katie's mom and I went to Brimfield, MA to a gigantic antique show that they have three times a year. We walked through eight miles of antiques. We were especially looking for the "Hoosier Daddy," who was able to tell her some new information about her old hoosier.
I bought:
IMG_2990
Some tiny cars for Gail!
IMG_2986
Some political buttons for Joe!
IMG_2982
Mini place settings for Gail (she likes tiny things).

I got something super awesome for my Pop's big birthday, but I can't show you it. But it is rilly, rilly kewl.
For myself, I got these Hot Fiestaware Pitchers
IMG_3031
and you should contain your jealousy. Because they are bee-yoo-ti-ful.
I also bought a buttload of yarn and fabric (for PAJAMA PANTS!)
IMG
IMG_0017
IMG_0016
IMG_0015
IMG_0007
Anyway, we had a great time. It was also my first trip to Cracker Barrell, which was, in itself, worth the ride (only three hours), and we stayed in Sturbridge, which is where I had gotten into a car accident a year ago, so I knew the area pretty well.
We also had dinner at Friendly's the next night, so you know I was happy. Fatty fat foods, shopping for weird stuff, hanging with half the O'Hara clan and yarn...I mean, really, can you think of a greater time?
No. You can't.

No comments: