Thursday, December 03, 2009

One Wedding and a Thanksgiving...

To sum up many events in one big block of words: me and my pops went to North Carolina for Tgiving to eat with Seaniebear, Lochlain, John and Beannie. It was easy peasy travelling and lots of laughing and a few rousing renditions of "On Top of Spaghetti", and a deeeeelicious dinner and yahtzee and HOBBY LOBBY (oh, sweet Hobby Lobby - you have unfrozen my cold stone heart) - For those of you who don't know HOBBY LOBBY is all the goodness of Michaels + all the wackadoodle cool stuff in Home Goods. And I love love loved it.
IMG_9672
Seaniebear sort of sad...really just trying to get his way (!)
IMG_9662
Self portraits!
IMG_9666
World's Biggest Four Year Old! And what a handsome boy he is. My Loch. My friend.
IMG_9762
Helping make "Mom's cookies" which are sugar cookies that you have to beat into submission. Lochlain was pretty good. Seaniebear was...three.
IMG_9795
Sits with Peepah, wears Peepah's glasses...
IMG_9799
Essentially how my pops looks in them, too.
IMG_9814
Maybe my favorite picture of all time and space.
IMG_9920
Family play time.
IMG_9935
Another awesome pic!
IMG_9882
some Meagher Men
IMG_9866
A beautiful picture...that I'm sure Johnny will mosaic to contrast and compare...
And we had a Beanie Birthday party - a few months late.
On Saturday me and Pops and Joe and Gail met Johnny in New Jersey for a Meagher family wedding...Sarah Meagher's wedding! And it was super fun and really nice and a great wedding.
IMG_0118a
Sarah and John Burns!
IMG_0493
IMG_0140
Gail and Maddie
IMG_0594
John and Mary Fran
IMG_0336
Meaghers - and Walshs - dance
IMG_0167
IMG_0251
I know it's fuzzy, but it Nora! Katie! and Tine!
Well, I'll tell you this: We had a great time! We danced, we sang, we chatted! That makes two awesome family weddings this year: First Bill and Lorna and now Sarah and John! I love it when my family gets married!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wonderful people...I love all of them :)
I like your blog and interesting posts. made a beautiful job. Keep going, you doing great. Hugs from Romania ^ _ ^