Monday, August 03, 2009

Quick Recap

Using mostly photos:

Baby Colin Wulff joins the world. Liam is excited (and mostly potty trained)!

IMG_4435

Colin is a very nice baby, and his feet are very big!

IMG_3681

Aunt Sandy comes to visit!

IMG_3665

IMG_3661



Baby James gets christened.

IMG_3790

I am his godmother. John Beyrer is his godfather.
IMG_3870

Baby James wears a tuxedo that I bought him that is all white and even has a bow tie. But the bow tie makes him angry. And I suspect wearing a bow tie would make me angry too.
IMG_3875
IMG_3950
IMG_3960
Loch took this pic!

the day ended with a picnic on Gail and Joe's upstairs new carpet and pizza!

IMG_4176

Seaniebear turned 3!
IMG_4201
and we had a party at Beanie's dad's house and everybody came!
IMG_4383
It was a superfun party!
Last week at work, Shannon started insisting I call her my little star. That girl gets some crazy notions!
Tomorrow, we will talk about the 30 for 30 list and New Hampshire!

No comments: