Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to MY Seanie!

Dear Seanie,
Did you know that when you were less than a month old, I got a digital camera for my birthday?
And I took a LOT OF pictures of you!
This is what you looked like:
Baby Sean with Grandpa's fingers
This is you at 3 weeks!
Yeah!
We look alike
You and me together!
IMG_5118
You a a smiley six months!
IMG_5322
Reading "Where is the Green Sheep" with Loch, Grandpa and Aunt Gail!
Seanie!
Adorable.
IMG_6044
Your 1st Birthday party--you were a little tired...
IMG_1296
IMG_7567
Eating a banana!
IMG_0663
Doing the Seanie Strut!
IMG_7173
On Christmas eve!
IMG_7327
Having fun with Uncle Joe!
IMG_6244
Wearing Grandpa's glasses!
IMG_6298
Playing with me - this is our game - "You're the cutest!" I say. And then YOU say, "No, YOU'RE the cutest!" and i say, "You're right. I am the cutest person in the world!"
IMG_7169
Happy 3rd Birthday, Old Man! I think you are very funny. And I think you are VERY nice!
Love, Aunt Feather

No comments: